ConsoleKing 1 Posted August 23 Posted August 23 I used to use the AndroidTV app and on my remote if I held the enter/action (middle button) for a few seconds the 'stats for nerds' info popup would show up. I moved over to the regular app on the TV but found out this no longer works, is there any other quick fire way/shortcut to bring up this information instead or is this not a function on the regular app. Thanking you in advance!
yocker 1996 Posted August 23 Posted August 23 1 hour ago, ConsoleKing said: I used to use the AndroidTV app and on my remote if I held the enter/action (middle button) for a few seconds the 'stats for nerds' info popup would show up. I moved over to the regular app on the TV but found out this no longer works, is there any other quick fire way/shortcut to bring up this information instead or is this not a function on the regular app. Thanking you in advance! In the regular app you will have to open the stats for nerds in the menu.
ConsoleKing 1 Posted August 23 Author Posted August 23 (edited) Thanks I thought as much. Hopefully one day this option could find its way over to the standard app Edited August 23 by ConsoleKing
Solution GrimReaper 5178 Posted August 23 Solution Posted August 23 (edited) 11 minutes ago, ConsoleKing said: Thanks I thought as much. Hopefully one day this option could find its way over to the standard app Go to App Settings>Emby for Android Settings section Playback settings>scroll down, set/select what does long-press OK do from the dropdown (Stats for Nerds is one of the options, basically mimicking AndroidTV behavior). Edited August 23 by GrimReaper 2
yocker 1996 Posted August 24 Posted August 24 (edited) 1 hour ago, GrimReaper said: Go to App Settings>Emby for Android Settings section Playback settings>scroll down, set/select what does long-press OK do from the dropdown (Stats for Nerds is one of the options, basically mimicking AndroidTV behavior). I didn't know that, nice to see that can be done and to learn that Sorry, for the misinformation I gave ! Edited August 24 by yocker 3 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now