horstepipe 430 Posted August 22 Posted August 22 Hello Is there any option for that or isn't this supported yet? I replaced genre images with 16:9 images, they show fine on IOS app, but I still see the auto generated genre images on Android mobile and Android TV version of Emby. BR
GrimReaper 5165 Posted August 22 Posted August 22 33 minutes ago, horstepipe said: Is there any option for that or isn't this supported yet? I have no issues displaying custom (16:9) genre images in either app. How to Report a Problem
horstepipe 430 Posted August 22 Author Posted August 22 10 minutes ago, GrimReaper said: I have no issues displaying custom (16:9) genre images in either app. How to Report a Problem thanks, maybe some caching issue here, will take a look
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now