EODCrafter 181 Posted 1 hour ago Posted 1 hour ago 21 minutes ago, thejacer87 said: @PowerCCwhere can I find the install instructions? I couldn't find anything in google or github. Kernel — Your Media, Your Way https://share.google/mJyjayR4H3qqgYaNk
thejacer87 9 Posted 26 minutes ago Posted 26 minutes ago 45 minutes ago, EODCrafter said: Kernel — Your Media, Your Way https://share.google/mJyjayR4H3qqgYaNk Sorry, I clearly don't fully understand everything here. But I need to install KMS and XCStream?... PowerCC said: "Another media server can integrate with XCstream directly and use it as the continuity engine." So how do I get this setup with my Emby? KMS downloads have no readme, and despite the site mentioning docker installation, I don't see any docker instructions. Thanks
ExploitPanda 0 Posted 15 minutes ago Posted 15 minutes ago I am also curious to test this project out with Emby
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now