Jump to content

TOS 7 Stable and Latest Emby Issue Upgrading


Recommended Posts

Neminem
Posted
1 hour ago, richt said:

I wouldn't be suprised if it happens in the next 2 - 3 weeks

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ seen this before, and a good 6 month later πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

richt
Posted
On 9/6/2026 at 1:28 PM, Neminem said:

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ seen this before, and a good 6 month later πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Ooops!

Neminem
Posted

@richtwell you prediction was right πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Beta got bumped up to stable 😁 today.

  • 3 weeks later...
ShoutingMan
Posted
On 9/9/2026 at 7:56 AM, Neminem said:

@richtwell you prediction was right πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Beta got bumped up to stable 😁 today.

I just installed the latest stable Emby 4.10.0.40 from TerraMaster. Is it now safe to upgrade to TOS 7?

Argonautica
Posted (edited)
On 9/27/2026 at 11:50 PM, ShoutingMan said:

I just installed the latest stable Emby 4.10.0.40 from TerraMaster. Is it now safe to upgrade to TOS 7?

As far as I know, TerraMaster has not published 4.10.0.40 in their App Centre. Do you mean you downloaded it from the Emby site?

I too would like to know the answer as to whether there are any further compatibility (or permissions) problems between Emby and TOS7. Both TerraMaster and Emby proclaim compatibility with the other in their respective marketing, but the reality is somewhat different.

My question on the TerraMaster forum thread has received the response that they will only publish after the latest stable release has been tested internally. 4.10x has been out for a while.Β They must still be testing? Are there further issues? Who knows.

Edited by Argonautica

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...