Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
36 minutes ago, yocker said:

请问您能否给我发送一份日志?

I can't send you the logs because I've already rolled back the version; switching versions again would cause the media library to blow up.
Posted
58 minutes ago, yocker said:

Possible for me to get you to send me a log?

I surmise that once the disk-based image storage took effect, all images had to be regenerated; the resulting media library was so massive that the server became overwhelmed, causing all images to fail to load. The correct approach would have been to display the images first and then replace them one by one as a slow background process.

yocker
Posted
1 hour ago, Ansell said:

I surmise that once the disk-based image storage took effect, all images had to be regenerated; the resulting media library was so massive that the server became overwhelmed, causing all images to fail to load. The correct approach would have been to display the images first and then replace them one by one as a slow background process.

As it is now it works just like when opening a library in a browser.
I will look into if there might be a problem some where.

Posted
15 minutes ago, yocker said:

目前它的工作方式和在浏览器中打开图书馆一样。
我会调查一下是否存在什么问题。

I will also contact you promptly if there are any new findings.

  • Thanks 1
yocker
Posted
1 hour ago, Ansell said:

I will also contact you promptly if there are any new findings.

Looking into it right now and i need some information if possible.
You say the latest stable version 5.61.0.0 also has problems? That version doesn't have the new pre-draw function so that limits the search a little.

yocker
Posted (edited)

@AnsellAlso i have a version here i would like you to try if possible.
It doesn't have some of the changed made to the 5.61.0.0 stable so if that works it helps narrow down the problem a lot!

 

 

Edited by yocker
Posted
55 minutes ago, yocker said:


@Ansell 另外,我还有一个版本可以试试,如果可能的话,希望你能尝试一下。
在 5.61.0.0 稳定版本中,有一些功能已经发生了改变。如果那个版本可以正常运行的话,那就能大大帮助我们找到问题的根源了!

 


EmbyIcons.dll 4.97 MB · 0 次下载

The issue started after the automatic upgrade to version 5.61.0.0; that update caused the media library to fail to load. I have since switched to version 5.61.0.2-beta and enabled the "Pre-draw posters" feature, and I am currently running the native Emby media library scan.

yocker
Posted
6 minutes ago, Ansell said:

The issue started after the automatic upgrade to version 5.61.0.0; that update caused the media library to fail to load. I have since switched to version 5.61.0.2-beta and enabled the "Pre-draw posters" feature, and I am currently running the native Emby media library scan.

So the latest 5.61.0.2 beta works as it should?
Sorry for all the questions, i just want to be sure.

Posted
1 minute ago, yocker said:

那么,最新的 5.61.0.2 测试版确实能正常工作了吧?
抱歉问了这么多问题,我只是想确认一下。

Feel free to ask anything; I will do my best to accommodate you. The database scan isn't finished yet, so I'm not sure if everything is working correctly, but the pre-draw posters are still stuck at 0%.

yocker
Posted
2 minutes ago, Ansell said:

Feel free to ask anything; I will do my best to accommodate you. The database scan isn't finished yet, so I'm not sure if everything is working correctly, but the pre-draw posters are still stuck at 0%.

The database needs to have been scanned fully before the pre-draw posters works.
Please report back if the rest works as it should, plus please try the version i posted here a few threads back if you encounter any problems.

Thanks for answering and for your help!

Posted
18 minutes ago, yocker said:

在进行预抽签之前,必须先完全扫描数据库。
如果其余的部件都能正常工作,请务必反馈回来。另外,如果你遇到任何问题,请尝试使用我在几个帖子中所发布的版本。

感谢您的回答和帮助!

It was precisely because the images went missing after the plugin update that I needed to scan the media library.I think this is crucial.

Posted
33 minutes ago, yocker said:

The database needs to have been scanned fully before the pre-draw posters works.
Please report back if the rest works as it should, plus please try the version i posted here a few threads back if you encounter any problems.

Thanks for answering and for your help!

I believe the top priority is to immediately fix the logic issues and resolve the system crash. 1. Regarding images in the media library, the system should not generate graphics based on the currently opened image—as this slows down access speeds—but should instead display the original image first and then replace the images one by one. 2. Investigate why the plugin's scheduled task function is getting stuck.

yocker
Posted (edited)
49 minutes ago, Ansell said:

I believe the top priority is to immediately fix the logic issues and resolve the system crash. 1. Regarding images in the media library, the system should not generate graphics based on the currently opened image—as this slows down access speeds—but should instead display the original image first and then replace the images one by one. 2. Investigate why the plugin's scheduled task function is getting stuck.

The plugin only reacts to what Emby tells it, having Emby first add it's image and then the plugin after that would be messy.
I optimized some aggregation and image drawing more for speed in the version that you mentioned, i think i might have cause a problem for your system with that.

The version uploaded here doesn't have those changes so should not cause the problem.

Sadly hard to find out what is wrong without a log file, when you are done with the current tasks in Emby you can upload the log from that and i will look at it.

Edited by yocker
yocker
Posted

@AnsellI might have found the problem and fixed it.

If you feel like testing it's the last beta version 5.61.0.3 in the catalog.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...