Ansell 8 Posted 3 hours ago Posted 3 hours ago 36 minutes ago, yocker said: 请问您能否给我发送一份日志? I can't send you the logs because I've already rolled back the version; switching versions again would cause the media library to blow up.
Ansell 8 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago 58 minutes ago, yocker said: Possible for me to get you to send me a log? I surmise that once the disk-based image storage took effect, all images had to be regenerated; the resulting media library was so massive that the server became overwhelmed, causing all images to fail to load. The correct approach would have been to display the images first and then replace them one by one as a slow background process.
yocker 2000 Posted 54 minutes ago Author Posted 54 minutes ago 1 hour ago, Ansell said: I surmise that once the disk-based image storage took effect, all images had to be regenerated; the resulting media library was so massive that the server became overwhelmed, causing all images to fail to load. The correct approach would have been to display the images first and then replace them one by one as a slow background process. As it is now it works just like when opening a library in a browser. I will look into if there might be a problem some where.
Ansell 8 Posted 38 minutes ago Posted 38 minutes ago 15 minutes ago, yocker said: 目前它的工作方式和在浏览器中打开图书馆一样。 我会调查一下是否存在什么问题。 I will also contact you promptly if there are any new findings.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now