Arly_ 87 Posted March 20, 2023 Posted March 20, 2023 (edited) Hello, I am following this guide to tweak some settings in my server, and I've run into a question. How can I verify the size of library.db. I'm using Synology DSM 7.0. Tagging @Happy2Playfor visibility, as he created the original guide. Thanks. Edited March 20, 2023 by Arly (Sprinkles)
GrimReaper 5168 Posted March 20, 2023 Posted March 20, 2023 From the same post: On 2/15/2023 at 7:49 PM, Happy2Play said: Navigate to your platform Emby programdata folder and look in the data folder to see its size. You can find your server info on the dashboard three dot menu.
Arly_ 87 Posted March 20, 2023 Author Posted March 20, 2023 1 minute ago, GrimReaper said: From the same post: Stupid me! Thanks.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now