2+ hour Emby stuck, need help understanding logs

swatfa

swatfa

Would be extremely appreciative if anyone could have a quick glance at the 3 logs i've attached to see if there's anything at all that could explain why randomly my Emby server would just hang frozen waiting for the media to load for up to 2 hours before the libraries load.

I was told by the server admin that it could be due to rclone but i never had issues with rclone before and i think some of the logs are showing an error.

thanks, this is driving me crazy trying to figure this out.

embyserver-63761703419.txt hardware_detection-63761703461.txt embyserver.txt

swatfa
Just now, Luke said:

Hi, what do you mean by "waiting for the media to load" ? Load where?

So basically when i log in to Emby i would see the main media homepage except it's extremely unresponsive. The cover artwork does not load. Clicking on any of the categories under 'My Media' just opens a blank page with nothing appearing. 

I've attached a screenshot demonstrating this. It seems to happen randomly and it will stay stuck like this for easily a few hours before going back to normal.

My server is hosted on cloudboxes.io. 
Using rclone for accessing library.

Screenshot 2021-07-12 174026.png

Please try removing these plugins:

2021-07-12 16:17:16.165 Info App: Loading MediaBrowser.Plugins.Anime, Version=1.4.8.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /config/plugins/MediaBrowser.Plugins.Anime.dll
2021-07-12 16:17:16.165 Info App: Loading MovieThemeSongs, Version=1.7.5.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /config/plugins/moviethemesongs.dll
2021-07-12 16:17:16.165 Info App: Loading ThemeSongs, Version=1.6.6.7, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /config/plugins/themesongs.dll
2021-07-12 16:17:16.165 Info App: Loading statistics, Version=2.0.20.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /config/plugins/Statistics.dll
2021-07-12 16:17:16.165 Info App: Loading playback_reporting, Version=1.9.0.4, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /config/plugins/playback_reporting.dll
2021-07-12 16:17:16.165 Info App: Loading Emby.AutoOrganize, Version=1.6.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null from /config/plugins/Emby.AutoOrganize.dll

Then restart the server and see how that compares. thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
swatfa

Hey Luke, thanks for following up. Problem seems to be the Seedbox perfomance (perhaps using rclone with huge libraries didn't help). I confirmed this by going through the same exercise with Plex and experiencing the same issue of stalling. I'll try to save up and go for a more dedicated reliable solution later on. thanks anyway