how fixe resolution images ?

z3ndra

z3ndra

Hi

I am faced with a problem, I enlarged the size of the covers on the home page, apart from the problem is that the resolution of the image is restricted in css.

it works by changing the resolution for a specific image, but how do i change the max resolution on all covers?

thank you in advance

emby 3.png

Happy2Play

Don't believe you can, maybe clearing the browser and server cache.

server image cache folder, path will be platform prevalent.

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata\cache\images

Edited by Happy2Play

z3ndra

no it doesn't matter unfortunately

would there really be no way?

it's when I put div.homeSectionsContainer in front of portaitcard that it reduces the resolution, when I put portraitcard alone the resolution is correct, but if I put that, div.tabContent [data-index = "1"] div.itemsContainer [ data-parentid = "db4c1708cbb5dd1676284a40f2950aba"] .portraitCard {
height: 296.05 px;
width: 200.7 pixels;
}

no longer works, a puzzle lol

Happy2Play
12 minutes ago, z3ndra said:

no it doesn't matter unfortunately

would there really be no way?

it's when I put div.homeSectionsContainer in front of portaitcard that it reduces the resolution, when I put portraitcard alone the resolution is correct, but if I put that, div.tabContent [data-index = "1"] div.itemsContainer [ data-parentid = "db4c1708cbb5dd1676284a40f2950aba"] .portraitCard {
height: 296.05 px;
width: 200.7 pixels;
}

no longer works, a puzzle lol

I don't know what you are doing to cause all the extra spaces and the word pixels instead of px.

div.tabContent[data-index="1"] div.itemsContainer[data-parentid="db4c1708cbb5dd1676284a40f2950aba"] .portraitCard {
height: 296.05px;
width: 200.7px;
}

Does the same quality issue happen in a different browser then FF?

Only other thing maybe editing the 70/90 quality in the apiclient.js.

z3ndra

no that didn't change anything

ah yes I just saw, it must be my browser which changes that because of the translator automatic, there is no space in the css of emby. ^^

Happy2Play

Best guess this has to do with the apiclient.js building the initial resolution and css enlarging that initial image resolution.  

function normalizeImageOptions(_ref6, options) {
        var ratio = _ref6._devicePixelRatio || 1;
        ratio && (options.width && (options.width = Math.round(options.width * ratio)), options.height && (options.height = Math.round(options.height * ratio)), options.maxWidth && (options.maxWidth = Math.round(options.maxWidth * ratio)), options.maxHeight && (options.maxHeight = Math.round(options.maxHeight * ratio))),
        options.quality || ("Backdrop" === options.type ? options.quality = 70 : options.quality = 90)
    }