Add All To Collection / Select All

MediaMogal

MediaMogal

It is a bit annoying to have to check each movie in a movie folder then go up and add selected to a collection when you have a couple hundred collections. I'd like to see when you select a folder in Emby that has all or most of the movies for a collection a button for either "Add All To Collection" or at least "Select All". This would make is so much faster to manually create collections. I think the button could simply be placed right after the Filter button. Thanks

crusher11

You can already multi-select and add to collections.

What you can't do, to my knowledge, is multi-select the collections themselves, so if I want to put a group of movies in more than one collection it's a bit of a pain.

MediaMogal

Simply no you can't. After seeing your post I launched Emby again, selected Movie Series, clicked folders, selected Babylon 5(has 7 movies in it), and checked everything for a way to select all movies in the folder with one click and it's not there.

arrbee99

IMHO it would be good on a PC if Shift could be enabled to select multiple Movies.

• Agree 1

MediaMogal

I'd actually be happy to be able to hold the left mouse button and drag to select all.

GrimReaper

I don't think you'll ever see hold-and-drag in web interface, it's asking for trouble, that is, but Shift-select should be achievable - heck, Team Orange implemented it already.

Select all and shift multi-selection are planned for the future. thanks.

• Like 2

MediaMogal
13 hours ago, GrimReaper76 said:

I don't think you'll ever see hold-and-drag in web interface, it's asking for trouble, that is, but Shift-select should be achievable - heck, Team Orange implemented it already.

No more trouble than it is in a file mangier or on one's desktop(s).