Number of Items in Auto Box Sets

kbeck

kbeck

Is there any way to tell within Emby how many items should be included in a box set? I know you can go to the movie db and see rhe number in the set but that's a lot to look at fir many sets. Trying to get a list of collections with missing titles. Thanks. 

For 4.5 and previous version this is controlled via the plugin.
For 4.6+ this is controlled via each library.

However, if you change the number shown in the library setting it will not remove the existing collections and you would have to manually adjust them.

roaku
35 minutes ago, cayars said:

For 4.5 and previous version this is controlled via the plugin.
For 4.6+ this is controlled via each library.

However, if you change the number shown in the library setting it will not remove the existing collections and you would have to manually adjust them.

It sounds like they're interested in having Emby help them easily see if they only have 3 movies out of a franchise that has 7 movies.

An 'items missing from box set' feature like the 'episodes missing from TV show' option.

Edited by roaku
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

I apologize to everyone that took the time to respond. A tree fell on my barn and I spent the last 2 months rebuilding, trying to save money.

Anyhow, Roaku was correct that is would be nice to look at a collection and show how many are missing. I'm thinking like how TV shows will show how many unwatched episodes there are.......That would be perfect. Since there are already requests in, I'll just wait and hope.