Auto Box Sets - Not Adding Collection ID's to XML?

Tolerant

Tolerant

Isn't Auto Box Sets supposed to scan and add Collection ID's to XML's for each movie based on the collection they are in from TMDB.COM? For whatever reason, when I replace / upgrade / add movies to my database I have to manually go in and edit each XML file and add the collection ID myself. This is an extreamly tedious process and I thought the point of this addon was to automate the process. Am I missing something in the way this should work? Thanks.

Updates from the web is turned on for MBS / MBC.

Tolerant

Oh, well that explains it. I thought it was broken cause I had to keep editing all the xml's. Thanks for the response.

Tolerant

Sure I am, the thing is when I go into a set and choose "Titles" and "Add", at that point I assumed it would add the ID's into each movie's XML but it doesn't seem to. I have to manually go in and edit them myself and add the ID ##### and save. I could have sworn I didn't used to have to do that. :(

What version of the plug-in do you have?  The most recent version (1.0.0.2+) actually will do that for you - but only the most recent one.  That is the last functionality that I added to it.

Can I see a server log when you add items to a collection that has a valid tmdb ID?  Maybe something broke between the beta and release servers.

Okay, never mind.  It was a bug in the plug-in that didn't get caught by the testers.  Please update and see if 1.0.0.4 works for you.

Thanks for the report.