Emby Theatre TV Guide stuck at timeframe of when show was started watching

NoDak67

NoDak67

as the title suggests, when start watching a show thru the tv guide and then finish watching a show and go back to the guide, its still stuck at the timeline of when i started watching the show. see screenshot. the only way i can get the tv guide to actually update is to go back to the home screen and re enter the tv guide to get it to advance to the correct timeslot.

emby tv guide.png

emby tv guide updated.png

Edited by NoDak67

Hi, what version of Emby Theater are you running and what Server version?

NoDak67
58 minutes ago, cayars said:

Hi, what version of Emby Theater are you running and what Server version?

emby theatre 3.0.15

server 4.6.3.0

@Luke

I get this too in testing.  I played a a show then went back to the EPG and as you can see it's off from the system time.  Looks like it needs a refresh.

NoDak67
1 hour ago, cayars said:

@Luke

I get this too in testing.  I played a a show then went back to the EPG and as you can see it's off from the system time.  Looks like it needs a refresh.

here is the sequence

pic 1. end of show notice time is 3.59pm

pic 2. using the back arrow, now i am at the show info panel, time is now 3:59pm

pic 3. using back arrow again, now i am at tv guide, notice the green timeslot arrow is still at the time i started watching the show but the current time is 3:59 pm

(i brought this up months ago in another thread and it was never resolved back then either. i know plex and windows media center doesn't have this issue when you back out to the tv guide to pick another show. i shouldnt have to go back to the main selection screen to refresh the current timeslot)

pic 4. back out to main selection screen, time is 4:00pm

pic 5. go back into live tv and the green arrow for current timeslot has now moved to 4:00pm

1. emby show finished.png

2. emby show finished.png

3. emby show finished.png

4. emby show finished.png

5. emby show finished.png

Edited by NoDak67