Channel guide ordering - organizing help please

Pain

With the new update and the new channels why is it they do not always go in the order of the channel numbers? I use xteve and I have all the channels in order but in Emby they are not all in order. Most of them are. When I try to rearrange them manually in Emby it don't work right. Ill move one channel down and then another movies way up. Seems random.

By default, they go in the order in which they are provided by whatever source they came from.

• 3 weeks later...

Well it works like that but if you get a high channel number like a 4 digit number it does not go in order. Say channel 1020 should go on the end of the guide list, it does not it goes in mixed in random order. If I change the channel number to 3 digits it seems to go in order..

On 7/15/2021 at 2:26 PM, Pain said:

Well it works like that but if you get a high channel number like a 4 digit number it does not go in order. Say channel 1020 should go on the end of the guide list, it does not it goes in mixed in random order. If I change the channel number to 3 digits it seems to go in order..

We'd have to go over a specific example but the server is perfectly capable of sorting by channel numbers with any number of digits.