Mixed media collection/playlist

NErdgOd56
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

NErdgOd56

I want to make a collection/playlist of movies/TV episodes to be played in a specific order. is this possible, or does a plugin exist that can do this? 

NErdgOd56

like, a good old m3u playlist? or something in the emby ui, because if its the latter i cant find where id make/see a playlist, and if its the former, where do i put them and do the paths matter when making them?

• Solution
Happy2Play
4 minutes ago, NErdgOd56 said:

like, a good old m3u playlist? or something in the emby ui, because if its the latter i cant find where id make/see a playlist, and if its the former, where do i put them and do the paths matter when making them?

Not sure on a m3u for this as for music is it usually with the media.  But Emby created playlists you have have a option on all media three dot menus to add to playlist.  Playlists have a drag and drop option to order the list how you want.

• Thanks 1

NErdgOd56
3 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Not sure on a m3u for this as for music is it usually with the media.  But Emby created playlists you have have a option on all media three dot menus to add to playlist.  Playlists have a drag and drop option to order the list how you want.

ah ok, got it. now the playlist item is on my homescreen. thanks.

• Thanks 1