Android Auto play order

warrencalvert

warrencalvert

Hi

I've been following your progress with Android Auto and its looking good.  LIke many people I'm eagerly awaiting the ability to play downloaded music.

One other issue I have is that when I play an album it presents two options - Play or Shuffle Play.  The 'Play' option seems to play the tracks in alphabetical order.  This is not what I want when I listed to an album.  Are you able to fix this so it plays an album in the correct order i.e. by track number?

MediaMonkey on Android Auto plays albums in the correct order and can also play downloaded music - if you can fix these two issues in Emby Android Auto I'll finally be able to switch and use Emby in the car !

Many thanks,
Warren.

warrencalvert

Hi Luke.

I have v3.2.01

I think I know what's happening now, I wasnt correct before.  It does play in track number order which works fine for an artist with only one album or if I select an album then click play.

However if I select an artist that has multiple albums then play without selecting an album, it plays track 1 from every album then track 2 from every album etc.

This isnt what I would expect it to do.  Maybe you could correct this when you have time?

Many thanks<
Warren.