Adding New Folders/directories to backup .wav files to Server

diyhouse

diyhouse

Pls forgive the simplicity of this question,.. but I have searched many pages of this forum and found nothing related,... But then I could be missing the obvious..

I wish to upload to the server,.. (as My photographs are,..)  .wav files from my 'SAMSUNG Android'/Phone/SmartMob/SmartRecoder/<filename.wav>

How do I add these file to my list of files to upload?,.. as it currently does not exist in the offered list, to check or not.

Many tx

Hi, you could use the camera upload feature if you want to keep your phone synced to the server.
https://support.emby.media/support/solutions/articles/44001159382-camera-upload

If you want to pick and choose then you would likely need to mount your phone to a computer and then manually copy photos you want on the server.

diyhouse

Many tx for getting back,.. yes I have my pictures uploading when I am back on my local WiFi,.. this works great. 

( Although it does create a dozen or so entries for 'Latest Camera Uploads',.. are there plans to fix this?? )

What I want to do is add a custom path to a folder containing .wav files, 'SAMSUNG Android'/Phone/SmartMob/SmartRecoder/<filename.wav>

is this possible?

Luke has said he's going to update camera upload in the near future.  I don't know what that will entail yet however.

diyhouse

Am I getting crossed wires.. in that emby android uploads only 'picture files'.. even though it shows audio folders... it is only the images.. pngs etc.. it will upload.. and not the actual audio files.

So trying to select audio folders/file is not going to workScreenshot_20210623-152037_Emby.thumb.jpg.ea9ee34658af70db1bc1717845f9d934.jpg

Hi, yes it's camera pics and camera videos that will upload.