Sync library to Tract.tv failed

Bob UK

Bob UK

I had this problem for a while, today I uninstalled Trakt and re installed it but I get the same error.

=======================================================================================================================

at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsyncInternal(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.SendAsync(HttpRequestOptions options, String httpMethod)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.HttpClientManager.CoreHttpClientManager.Get(HttpRequestOptions options)
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.GetFromTrakt(String url, CancellationToken cancellationToken, TraktUser traktUser)
at Trakt.Api.TraktApi.SendGetAllWatchedMoviesRequest(TraktUser traktUser, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.SyncMovies(User user, TraktUser traktUser, ISplittableProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.SyncUserLibrary(User user, TraktUser traktUser, ISplittableProgress`1 progress, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
at Trakt.ScheduledTasks.SyncLibraryTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)

=========================================================================================================================

Any help on this please.

Bob

Hi, this is what I see in the log.

2021-06-17 00:00:02.335 Error App: Error sending email: System.Net.Mail.SmtpException: The SMTP server requires a secure connection or the client was not authenticated. The server response was: 5.7.0 Authentication Required.

Either you have bad credentials loaded for Trakt or they locked your account.
I'd try manually logging in to make sure your account is in good order then re-enter this info back into the plugin.

Bob UK

I am logged into Emby and Tract. I got a new Authentication PIN from Tract and entered it in Emby it was accepted ok.

What else can I try?

I know about the email error that I fixed now.

Sorry, I wasn't clear in my other post.  Besides trakt I was saying you have an email notification setup using SMTP that is giving an error.  That doesn't have anything to do with trakt, but I was just letting you know about it since it's erroring in the logs.

For Trakt I see:
MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: Locked

I'm not exactly sure but that sounds like Trakt has this user account locked from syncing.  This has happened to other users in the past.  Can you send them an email to ask if you account is locked and if so to unlock it?

Let us know what they say.

2 hours ago, Bob UK said:

Hi Luke

No reply back from Trakt support yet.

I will reply on here IF they contact me back

Great, thanks.