Server crashed, now all posters gone. (Unraid + Emby Docker )

tamalero

tamalero

So, I'm running Unraid 6.8.3 and I had a crash when using Emby (4.6.2).

Strangely, every single piece of my collection is missing the POSTER, but somehow all the other images are active (defaulting to the horizontal backdrop instead of the vertical poster images).

Here is an screenshot of my movie collection:

image.thumb.jpeg.235438e40b877b461f8b87e9ae0edddc.jpeg

The only POSTER images that are available are the ones I had to search BY HAND.

image.thumb.jpeg.4ec4ada14cdc587487f57f7757de88b3.jpeg

The rest of the images are fine... Except posters.. and backdrops took priority in the main gallery.

Now the strange part:

I tried refreshing, rescanning, eliminating all folder images, manually deleting all cache, rebooting, restarting the rest...

Nothing seems to make the server restore or redownload the missing images.

The logs is also full of these errors posted below So I'm a bit confused on the directory errors.

As I have not changed anything path wise.

2021-06-15 14:18:14.833 Error BaseItem: Error refreshing owned items for /mnt/Media/Movies/SCIFI/Space and Aliens
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 4.6.2.0
    Command line: /system/EmbyServer.dll -programdata /config -ffdetect /bin/ffdetect -ffmpeg /bin/ffmpeg -ffprobe /bin/ffprobe -restartexitcode 3
    Operating system: Linux version 4.19.107-Unraid (root@Develop) (gcc version 9.2.0 (GCC)) #1 SMP Thu Mar 5 13:55:57 PST 2020
    Framework: .NET Core 3.1.13
    OS/Process: x64/x64
    Runtime: system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
    Processor count: 12
    Data path: /config
    Application path: /system
    System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path '/mnt/Media/Movies/SCIFI/Space and Aliens'.
       at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerator`1.CreateDirectoryHandle(String path, Boolean ignoreNotFound)
       at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerator`1.Init()
       at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerable`1..ctor(String directory, FindTransform transform, EnumerationOptions options, Boolean isNormalized)
       at System.IO.Enumeration.FileSystemEnumerableFactory.FileSystemInfos(String directory, String expression, EnumerationOptions options, Boolean isNormalized)
       at System.IO.DirectoryInfo.InternalEnumerateInfos(String path, String searchPattern, SearchTarget searchTarget, EnumerationOptions options)
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.IO.ManagedFileSystem.GetFileSystemEntries(String path, Boolean recursive)
       at MediaBrowser.Controller.Providers.DirectoryService.GetFileSystemEntries(String path)
       at MediaBrowser.Controller.Entities.BaseItem.RefreshMetadata(MetadataRefreshOptions options, LibraryOptions libraryOptions, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
    Source: System.IO.FileSystem
    TargetSite: IntPtr CreateDirectoryHandle(System.String, Boolean)

Any suggestions?

tamalero

It seems that removing the database got corrupted. After removing the MOVIES and TV SHOWS from the libraries and adding them again. EMBY started to populate everything correctly again.