Custom logo remplacement and other premium account questions

kkosucre

kkosucre

Is it possible to have custom css feature when premium user? In particular, I would like to change the "emby" logo for my own on the topbar and menu.

Also, in "Cinema mode" does that mean that I can create my own little video clip and make emby play it before each movie?

Thanks,

Hi.  Premiere does not affect the ability to change our logo.  That is not officially supported at this time.

36 minutes ago, kkosucre said:

Also, in "Cinema mode" does that mean that I can create my own little video clip and make emby play it before each movie?

Yes, that's exactly what you can do (as well as have trailers play).

Please let us know if that answers all your questions.

kkosucre
1 hour ago, ebr said:

Yes, that's exactly what you can do (as well as have trailers play).

This is awesome !!

Unfortunatly it is important for me to have my own logo on top instead of the emby one. I'm all right with a "powered by emby" in the bottom.

I tried to look at the source code and it look too complicated to do myself, plus I have no idea how to make my custom emby source code run inside a docker image.

But in the premium feature, I can see a "custom theme", would it be possible to do so through this feature?  Is it possible for premium user to make and setup their own custom them?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/7/2021 at 3:55 PM, kkosucre said:

Unfortunatly it is important for me to have my own logo on top instead of the emby one. I'm all right with a "powered by emby" in the bottom.

What's the big deal being it's a personal media server?

All the apps are going to have "Emby" embedded in them as well.  Finding them in any of the stores is done by searching for "Emby" so it won't be any surprise to any family/friends you add to your server what software you are using.