Cinema Intros - won’t reset

Robnaeyaert

Robnaeyaert

Hi Emby

On Theatre I can’t seem to get the Cinema Intros to stop playing.  In “playback” I de-select the check box and yet cinema intros (trailers) keep playing. 
This does not happen on the web app - only on Theatre. 
Can you please help me it’s driving me bonkers. 
Thanks. Rob. 

Hi there, can you please go over an example? Did you make sure to change the option in Theater?

jjadooa
2 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi there, can you please go over an example? Did you make sure to change the option in Theater?

Sorry, maybe this is not the right post, but I wanted to know how often is the trailer list updated. The list seems to be stale 

Regards 

Robnaeyaert
7 hours ago, Luke said:

I made the change on the server under playback (the check box for cinema Intros is not ticked) yet the intro trailers still play. 

I activated this option a few weeks ago and now want to turn it off. 

a remote user told me he had 10-12 trailers play before the movie which is weird as I’d chosen 2 to play. 

now I can’t turn it off. 

help please?

Edited by Robnaeyaert

1 minute ago, Robnaeyaert said:

I made the change on the server under playback (the check box for cinema Intros is not ticked) yet the intro trailers still play. 

Each app has it's own settings, so when you did that, you were doing it for the web app. So each user will need to do it in the Emby apps they are using on an individual basis.

If you want to remove it from the entire server so that nobody can use that, you can do that in Server -> Cinema Mode.

Robnaeyaert
13 minutes ago, Luke said:

Each app has it's own settings, so when you did that, you were doing it for the web app. So each user will need to do it in the Emby apps they are using on an individual basis.

If you want to remove it from the entire server so that nobody can use that, you can do that in Server -> Cinema Mode.

OH!!  Sorry I didn’t realize this was in multiple parts (config) so I hadn’t noticed Cinema Intros under “Server” - just under Playback. 

thank you I just turned it off and saved and seems to work fine. 

appreciate the help.