How to disable wan in emby

cloudstrife1

Happy2Play

Ensure port mapping is disabled and don't port forward Emby ports.  Dashboard-Network

cloudstrife1

Thank you for helping. I dont know anything about port mapping port forwards. I just had upnp on in my router  that why it automatically do port forwarding right? because I disable this in my router. Now I cant connect to the wan ip anymore it just give timeout. But when I am in dashboard in emby the wan link (ip) is still there. Do I need to do this port forwarding in emby itself or somewhere else? I disable this option Allow remote connections to this Emby Server. now I dont see the wan ip link anymore. I hope now it cant  connect from the outside anymore.

Edited by cloudstrife1

9 hours ago, cloudstrife1 said:

Thank you for helping. I dont know anything about port mapping port forwards. I just had upnp on in my router  that why it automatically do port forwarding right? because I disable this in my router. Now I cant connect to the wan ip anymore it just give timeout. But when I am in dashboard in emby the wan link (ip) is still there. Do I need to do this port forwarding in emby itself or somewhere else? I disable this option Allow remote connections to this Emby Server. now I dont see the wan ip link anymore. I hope now it cant  connect from the outside anymore.

Yes that's correct. Thanks for the feedback.