Shuffle Movies on Firestick 4k

Retroflash

Retroflash

Recently I suffered a bad accident and found myself stuck in bed. To pass the time I discovered that I could shuffle movies. While using this feature, I discovered a handful of ssues and was hoping someone may have an idea. 

1.  If, while shuffling movies, I click "next" movie enough times, the emby app will crash to a black screen. This is a reliable error that is inevitable if I skip through too many movies.

2. Sometimes, the start next movie will pop up 20 mins before the end of the current movie. 

3. Sometimes if I start the next movie enough times, the video will bog down and play a frame and freeze for several seconds and then play another frame.

4.  At least once, while clicking "next" movie, the audio from a movie will persist even though a new movie is playing...so I get audio and video from the current movie and also audio from a previous movie. When this happened, the offending audio stream also persisted if I went back to the menu screen.

5. This is just a quirk and likely not an actual issue but I will consistently see the same 4 or 5 movies as I progress to the next movie. Out of 4000 movies, it's just too much of a coincidence for the same handful of movies to play every time when shuffling. 

10 hours ago, Retroflash said:

This is just a quirk and likely not an actual issue but I will consistently see the same 4 or 5 movies as I progress to the next movie. Out of 4000 movies, it's just too much of a coincidence for the same handful of movies to play every time when shuffling. 

Hi.  This is the nature of randomization with computers.  We can hopefully improve this in the future.

All the rest of the issues sound a lot like the device running out of memory.  If you can reproduce one of these issues, please send a log from the app right after that.

Thanks.