Sub menu in movies

epayson85

epayson85

What happened to the sub menu at the top of the screen after entering movies? You used to be able to select genres, favorites, suggestions and so on. That's all gone now.  I don't even know how to select genres anymore at this point on Android tv.

Hi, they are still there for me.  Can you show us a screenshot or pic of what you see?

Edited by cayars

epayson85
4 hours ago, cayars said:

Hi, they are still there for me.  Can you show us a screenshot or pic of what you see?

There are literally no options across the top. I still see them on the android phone app. Just not android tv.

IMG_20210530_184613.jpg

What does this library look like when you view the library menu in admin?

Hi.  Looks like that may be a "Mixed Content" library.  Either that or folder browsing.

Check the content of the library in Emby library setup. There have been a few sporadic reports of library content types being reset. If this has happened to you then @cayars can help you set it back without having to completely rebuild the library.

epayson85

I have noticed a few movies showing up in "folders" out of no where and I had no idea why so this does make sense. So Cayars how do I go about fixing this?

Edited by epayson85

epayson85

I checked libraries and sure enough my movies are showing up as "mixed content" now instead of movies.  

Let us know if that helped or if you have any questions with those instructions.

epayson85

That did the trick thank you! Just FYI the content line was missing from my movies library option file.  I have a separate 4k movies library and the line was still in that options file.  

I've seen it both changed and missing which is strange.  You can basically add it back anywhere as long as you're careful where you put it.