ANDROID/IOS It remains in AUTO and does not detect the language configured in the emby server

CasaOnline
Go to solution Solved by CasaOnline,

CasaOnline
ANDROID/IOS/BROWSER It remains in AUTO and does not detect the language configured in the emby server

It is necessary to change the manual language

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-25 at 10.37.35 AM (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-25 at 10.37.35 AM.jpeg

Edited by CasaOnline

CasaOnline

For the android and IOS app, you have to set the manual language, and for the web browser, it does not take the Spanish language

emby.PNG

CasaOnline
In android it is necessary to do it manually and in web browsers, the same, it does not detect Spanish, it only remains in automatic and it is always in English

image.png.fb3d052c7b6947cf9b03fdfbe7789635.png

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-25 at 10.30.46 AM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-25 at 10.30.34 AM.jpeg

CasaOnline

As well as the android / ios, they are in Spanish

Edited by CasaOnline

• Solution
CasaOnline

I already managed to see the problem, what happens is that the SPANISH LATIN AMERICA language is badly done, everything is still in English, the only one that works is SPANISH MEXICO, then the mobile phones in Latin America emby it detects them in Spanish Latin America, and that language is not well done

5 minutes ago, CasaOnline said:

I already managed to see the problem, what happens is that the SPANISH LATIN AMERICA language is badly done, everything is still in English, the only one that works is SPANISH MEXICO, then the mobile phones in Latin America emby it detects them in Spanish Latin America, and that language is not well done

Apologies for that. Contributions are welcome if you'd like to jump in on OneSky and help translate:

CasaOnline

I just changed the language of my cell phone to Spanish SPAIN and it works, but I put it in SPANISH LATIN AMERICA AND IT CONTINUES IN ENGLISH, so the error is that emby has the wrong Latin American language since it is not translated, everything is in English

CasaOnline
10 minutes ago, Luke said:

Disculpas por eso. Las contribuciones son bienvenidas si desea participar en OneSky y ayudar a traducir:

the arrangement is simple, it is just copying the same language from Mexican Spanish to Latin Spanish, since they are the same words, same translation