Emby can't replace cover for some identified movies

doctordri
Go to solution Solved by Happy2Play,

doctordri

No matter how I identify the movies Recalled (2021) and The Collectors (2020), Emby can't apply the correct cover, which is weird.

I recorded a video to clarify the issue: 

It's weird, because for the rest of the movies, if they're incorrectly identified I can match the title manually and the metadata and images download perfectly. But for these two (mind you, both Korean, what a coincidence), the cover won't update at all.

Any idea why and how to solve it?

• Solution
Happy2Play
39 minutes ago, doctordri said:

No matter how I identify the movies Recalled (2021) and The Collectors (2020), Emby can't apply the correct cover, which is weird.

I recorded a video to clarify the issue: 

It's weird, because for the rest of the movies, if they're incorrectly identified I can match the title manually and the metadata and images download perfectly. But for these two (mind you, both Korean, what a coincidence), the cover won't update at all.

Any idea why and how to solve it?

What is your library/image language set to?

Mine is blank in my test until I enable all language as there is no English image.

lang.thumb.jpg.6aa398cb2ad0f72f2b789a14d634c096.jpg

Identify  may show you a image but if it is not your set language it will not be used.

Edited by Happy2Play
clarification

doctordri
10 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

What is your library/image language set to?

Mine is blank in my test until I enable all language as there is no English image.

lang.thumb.jpg.6aa398cb2ad0f72f2b789a14d634c096.jpg

Identify  may show you a image but if it is not your set language it will not be used.

This was it. Searching for images and checking “All languages” allows to choose a correct poster, that is applied to the movie. I didn't know this option existed. Thank you very much for your help, I’ll mark the issue as solved.

Edited by doctordri
Spelling