Number of TV seasons is wrong

visproduction
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

visproduction

Library - TV Shows
Really small status math issue:
This div gets the wrong number of TV seasons and shows it on the TV show media page.

The example has text "1 Season".  It should be "2 Seasons".

body > div.mainAnimatedPages.skinBody > div:nth-child(1) > div > div.topDetailsContainer.flex.flex-direction-row-reverse.topDetailsContainer-withbackdrop > div.flex-grow.topDetailsMain.flex.flex-direction-column > div.verticalSection.detailMainContainer.flex.flex-direction-row.align-items-flex-start.padded-left.padded-right.padded-bottom > div.flex-grow.detailTextContainer.details-largefont > div.flex.align-items-center.flex-direction-row > div.flex.flex-direction-column > div.mediaInfo.mediaInfoPrimary.flex.align-items-center.flex-wrap-wrap.reduce-font-size-tv.focusable > div.\33 .mediaInfoItem

A show running from 9/1/2000 to 5/15/2002 shows up as 1 season. I am guessing the math in the backend rounds down, just like the number of minutes.  The example show is really 2 seasons, so the code math should round up instead.  Most shows start in September and can get cancelled after a second season, mid-year.

TVShow_Emby_error_1_seaon.jpg

Edited by visproduction

Happy2Play

I see 2 Seasons

seasons.thumb.jpg.b4397fdb77ad25237c393699e708c688.jpg

body > div.mainAnimatedPages.skinBody > div:nth-child(3) > div > div.topDetailsContainer.flex.flex-direction-row-reverse.topDetailsContainer-withbackdrop > div.flex-grow.topDetailsMain.flex.flex-direction-column > div.verticalSection.detailMainContainer.flex.flex-direction-row.align-items-flex-start.padded-left.padded-right.padded-bottom > div.flex-grow.detailTextContainer.details-largefont > div.flex.align-items-center.flex-direction-row > div.flex.flex-direction-column > div.mediaInfo.mediaInfoPrimary.flex.align-items-center.flex-wrap-wrap.reduce-font-size-tv.focusable > div.\33 .mediaInfoItem

Edited by Happy2Play
  • Like 1

blade005

I have seen a number of my TV Series that did not refresh with all episode and season data after the update to 4.6 version of Emby Server. You may have to do a REFRESH METADATA on some series to get all episode information and season information to update and the display properly.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• Solution

FYI it depends on how many seasons you have in your library, rather than number of seasons the show actually aired.

• Like 2

visproduction

Aha... number of season in your collection.  That makes sense.  Thank you.

• Like 1