Legacy Next Up is empty and Continue Watching need to sort by unfinished.

FredMuppeteer

FredMuppeteer

If I switch to Next Up (Legacy) my home screen displays all the shows I'm currently watching (like the new Continue Watching) but it if I click on See All it's empty. This happens on the android app as well.

If I use Continue Watching instead there is no option to See All so I have to do a sideways scroll to find episodes I'm in the middle of which is a pain - I think these should be first in the list.

Previously I had Continue Watching at the top so if there was an unfinished episode I could jump right in, and below that would be Next Up.

I think combining the two would be fine as long as unfinished episodes appear first, and you had the option to See All - I currently have 26 series on the go so it's a worse experience for me now.

Hi, I see the issue causing the See All to be blank. That will be resolved in a 4.6 maintained update.

would be fine as long as unfinished episodes appear first

It's ordered based on what you last watched, which I think makes the most sense. Think about it, with what you're suggesting, if you have an episode halfway done and you don't feel like watching it, it will essentially sit in a prime position at the beginning taking up space until you either watch it or use the function to remove it from the list. Most recently watched is also a better predictor of what you will likely want to watch next.

• Like 1

Happy2Play
3 hours ago, Luke said:

Hi, I see the issue causing the See All to be blank. That will be resolved in a 4.6 maintained update.

resolved in .51.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

FredMuppeteer

Ok thanks, if the Next Up legacy is getting fixed then I'm fine with using that.

• Like 1