Collections are not created automatically

Holtz

Holtz

Guys, since version 4.5 I no longer use the Auto Set Box plugin, but today I decided to install it and I realized the message says that it is no longer necessary to use the plugin as this is already embedded in the server.
The plugin created the collections based on the files that I already had.

I did a test creating a collection and including only 1 film in it, I sent the emby to do a full scan and he did not find the other films, he just kept the first one that includes manually.
What is the procedure from now on? I have more than 2500 films and I wanted to use the collections again, but doing them manually will be a huge job.

Hi, try refreshing the metadata on these films. They get added to the collection when they are imported into your library, or when refreshing metadata.

Holtz
1 minute ago, Luke said:

Hi, try refreshing the metadata on these films. They get added to the collection when they are imported into your library, or when refreshing metadata.

Hello, so will I have to update the metadata for all existing movies after I have created the collections and will they be created automatically?

As you add new movies, they will be created automatically. If you want to create collections for movies you added in the past, you'll need to refresh their metadata.