Android app, One click to play all music downloaded, randomly?

Detail4687

Detail4687

is it possible to have a one-click action to play all downloaded music in random order?

and/or play ALL music in my library (downloaded or not) in random order?

Currtently, I have to open app, go to Music library, go to "songs", then press the random button.

Or, at least set the Music libray to the first shown library (without changeing in other apps) and default to the "songs" section?

Finally, is it possible to change the "TV Shows" icon on the bottom row to "Music"?

thank you

HI, yes we're working on giving downloaded content all of the same features as a regular library, and then you'll be able to do this. Thanks.

• Agree 2

Maisy

If you put your Music library first or second in the order settings list, it'll be there in that spot instead of TV if you want, BTW.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
Detail4687

I am having a problem with this.... When I click the "Play Randomly" button in Music it plays just one song and stops. I check the play queue and sure enough only one song is in it.  If I click the "Play Randomly" it play different song still only one song at a time.

Newest version of Android app.

On 11/29/2021 at 12:46 PM, mptpro said:

I am having a problem with this.... When I click the "Play Randomly" button in Music it plays just one song and stops. I check the play queue and sure enough only one song is in it.  If I click the "Play Randomly" it play different song still only one song at a time.

Hi, what exactly did you click shuffle on?

Detail4687
1 hour ago, Luke said:

Hi, what exactly did you click shuffle on?

In the "Shuffle" icon between "Play" and "Sort".  See screenshot.  But the problem occurs when pressing "Play" as well.  One song plays and stops. And when looking at the playlist, it in fact, contains just one song.

It's especially frustrating because when in the car, I play one song, when it's done playing, I have to press "shuffle" again, and son on.

Screenshot_20211202-101347.png

Detail4687

Any progress on this?  It's driving me crazy. After a song stops I have to re-click either "play" or "shuffle" everytime. On long drives it's cumbersome, and that is when I use the downloads feature.

Detail4687

Sorry to be bothersome, but I can't resolve this issue. I'm going on a long drive to visit family next week and I'd love to have this working before then.  Thank you very much.

Detail4687

This problem has now persisted to all music, whether downloaded or streaming from my server. It plays one song then stops, regardless of how many songs are in a playlist, or I hit "Play" or "shuffle" on an album.

Detail4687

I've posted this problem in another thread with extensive documents in another thread but I'm not getting any help, so I'm posting it again.  

On my Android, in the Music section, whenever I play a playlist or album (by pressing "play" or "shuffle") it plays just one song and stops.

It's especially frustrating because when in the car, I play one song, when it's done playing, I have to press "shuffle" again, and son on.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
godfuture
On 11/29/2021 at 6:46 PM, Detail4687 said:

I have the same issue. Interesting is that this issue did not appear after freshly downloading my media to mobile. So it might be connected to onetime network loss or sdcard loss.