TV Guide not Displaying

pdm

Hi Luke,

I am having issues with the TV guide not displaying. This issue has been ongoing for about a month, I have been monitoring the forum to find out if others were having the same issue. It is now becoming a bit of a pain.

I am running ET ver.  4.5.4.0, 

Prior to the guide not displaying, there were no changes or other issues with my system (turned computer off at end of one day, turned computer & ET on the following day - TV guide not displaying).

I have attached emby server &  ET logs.

PDM

embyserver.txt

theater-63756744757.txt

Hi, try refreshing the guide data in emby server, and then if there's still a problem after that, please attach the emby server log. thanks.

Do you see guide data in the web app? Have you checked the contents of your xml guide data to ensure that it even has program data for the dates and channels you're expecting? Have you checked the mapping tool in Emby Server to see how the tuner channels are mapped to guide channels?

Hi Luke,

The TV guide does display in web view (sorry, I didn't check that part), I have checked the channel mapping - all good & there is program data for all channels I am viewing.

The TV guide will display when you select a channel to watch (see attached screen dumps) however, will not dsiplay an the overview page.

PDM

TV Guide Full.PNG

TV Guide channel display.PNG

Hey Luke,

Silly question, I am looking in the download tab for an updated version, however, I can not seem to find emby theatre to download.

Please point me in the right direction :).

PDM

Hey Luke,

Thanks heaps for you help - downloaded & installed updated version - all working good.

Next time I have issues, I will remember to check for version updates.

Thanks again

PDM

• 2 years later...
7 hours ago, OldBoldMan said:

I have the same problem

On 5/15/2021 at 6:43 PM, Luke said:

What version of Emby Theater?

On 6/7/2023 at 10:39 AM, OldBoldMan said:

Nope, I was not able to see it in the web app unfortunately.

Where are you looking for it? Please attach the Emby server log from when the problem occurred: 

Thanks.