Audio/Video Badges missing

Skizz

Skizz

I noticed today that all of my badges are missing while playing a movie or tv show. It doesn't show video quality nor audio quality. This happens regardless of audio/video codec or resolution. This is happening on the web client and also on my nvidia shield(only two clients I use). My server is a synology NAS. Is there any way to get this back?

image.thumb.png.bc7b1cfa4b6d8eca04f80350d3587b6f.png

Hi, what exactly you are thinking is missing? We don't show codec information there.

Skizz

I know it use to have this. I would shuffle play on my movie library and I would be able to see the quality of the video and use it as a prompt for myself to upgrade that file. 

I just did a quick search for an image that shows how it use to look since I don't have it anymore and can't take a screenshot. The 1080p/DTS/5.1 Information.

Posted Image

Also, the information is also missing from my android tv homescreen display. See the image from the blog you just released vs my android tv photo. 

promolatest.png

IMG_20210507_212842.thumb.jpg.b667486dbdde94e08afadde75bccbe29.jpg

Edited by Skizz

Skizz

Ok, I just saw that this is now an option on the android tv app that you need to enable, so I have it back there. I thought this was an option for the web app too, but I may have been mistaken on that one as I don't use the web app often except for editing metadata and such. 

• Like 1

Hi.  Correct.  This additional info is now optional on the TV app.

Thanks.