Clear / Remove All Download Queue

jealves

iPhoneMaxPro
On 2/16/2024 at 6:55 PM, Luke said:

HI, an update from who to remove what download icon?

remove the download icon in the apple appstore, if I disable a user's downloads why do you have to see the download icon?

1 minute ago, iPhoneMaxPro said:

remove the download icon in the apple appstore, if I disable a user's downloads why do you have to see the download icon?

What download icon? Please show a screenshot example. Thanks.

iPhoneMaxPro
10 ore fa, Luke disse:

Quale icona di download? Si prega di mostrare uno screenshot di esempio. Grazie.

do you know when you open the application? Below at the bottom there is the home button, the search button, and then there is the download button which cannot be removed in any way, then there are two other icons which are customized depending on the server library.

In this image there are only the first three icons to show you that the download icon cannot actually be removed in any way, from settings there should be a way to remove it since for example I wouldn't want to leave it active and since no one can download it doesn't have sense that it actually stays there 😊

IMG_3295.jpeg

4 minutes ago, iPhoneMaxPro said:

do you know when you open the application? Below at the bottom there is the home button, the search button, and then there is the download button which cannot be removed in any way, then there are two other icons which are customized depending on the server library.

In this image there are only the first three icons to show you that the download icon cannot actually be removed in any way, from settings there should be a way to remove it since for example I wouldn't want to leave it active and since no one can download it doesn't have sense that it actually stays there 😊

IMG_3295.jpeg

That's not an icon to download. That's an icon to view existing downloads in the app.

• Agree 1

iPhoneMaxPro
1 ora fa, Luke ha detto:

Non è un'icona da scaricare. Questa è un'icona per visualizzare i download esistenti nell'app.

Exactly, sorry if I didn't explain myself well, whatever this icon is, I think it's useless for those who can't download anything, do you agree with me? Also because one then asks how can I download the stuff if there is a download button? It would therefore be smart to give the option to remove it within the application or in any case when the administrator goes to the users can remove that download button. The important thing is that in one way or another we can remove that button which I actually believe that for those who cannot download anything there is no point in staying there thank you very much

On 2/23/2024 at 4:28 AM, iPhoneMaxPro said:

Exactly, sorry if I didn't explain myself well, whatever this icon is, I think it's useless for those who can't download anything, do you agree with me? Also because one then asks how can I download the stuff if there is a download button? It would therefore be smart to give the option to remove it within the application or in any case when the administrator goes to the users can remove that download button. The important thing is that in one way or another we can remove that button which I actually believe that for those who cannot download anything there is no point in staying there thank you very much

Well they could have have permission before, have previous downloads, and then you restrict the feature later. They should still be able to see content that was already downloaded.

But outside of that yes I agree, if they don't have permission to download, and they don't have any existing downloads, then there's no need to see the tab.

iPhoneMaxPro
19 ore fa, Luke disse:

Beh, avrebbero potuto avere il permesso prima, avere download precedenti e poi limitare la funzione in seguito. Dovrebbero comunque essere in grado di vedere i contenuti che sono già stati scaricati.

Ma al di fuori di questo sì, sono d'accordo, se non hanno il permesso di scaricare, e non hanno download esistenti, allora non c'è bisogno di vedere la scheda.

yes for those who only use a non-server server, and it would be very interesting to remove it so in its place you can see an extra section and it can be much more useful, I'm waiting for an update (if it will be possible) thanks for everything 😊

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
iPhoneMaxPro
On 2/25/2024 at 2:08 AM, Luke said:

Well they could have have permission before, have previous downloads, and then you restrict the feature later. They should still be able to see content that was already downloaded.

But outside of that yes I agree, if they don't have permission to download, and they don't have any existing downloads, then there's no need to see the tab.

Two months have passed and I still haven't seen any updates on the App Store. Is there any news on this? 🙏

On 4/10/2024 at 12:49 PM, iPhoneMaxPro said:

Two months have passed and I still haven't seen any updates on the App Store. Is there any news on this? 🙏

HI, Emby for Windows has been getting updated quite frequently. At least once per week.

• 2 weeks later...
iPhoneMaxPro
On 4/14/2024 at 11:14 PM, Luke said:

HI, Emby for Windows has been getting updated quite frequently. At least once per week.

I'm eagerly awaiting the App Store update, hoping to finally remove the download icon. On my server, I don't want to allow content downloads, rendering the download icon entirely unnecessary. It would be fantastic if my users had the option to remove it through a dedicated setting.

Additionally, I'd like Emby's tags to function more accurately. Currently, if a user is only allowed to view episode 2 of a TV series, it's odd that the series only appears on the home screen and disappears when viewing all TV series. This behavior isn't entirely sensible; the episode should be visible even when browsing all TV series.