FR: Chocolate request

ireme

ebr, I'm finally using theme Chocolate disappointed with the issues of other commercial themes.
Chcolate works fast and without problems but it could be possible that the entire backdrop will be shown.
There is a third backdrop part  shown in black, I guess to better see the synopsis of the film, but an option to view the entire backdrop would be appreciated.

Cheers

In what view?

The entire backdrop is shown now in most places - just not on the entire screen.  Which, actually, makes more of the backdrop visible as it isn't obscured by other items on the screen.

AdrianW

I have noticed the same thing myself. 

One quite obvious view that appears to be cropping around 200 pixels from both sides of the backdrop is the movie details page.

I have noticed the same thing myself. 

One quite obvious view that appears to be cropping around 200 pixels from both sides of the backdrop is the movie details page.

Yeah, in that view that is a necessary evil in order to show it large enough but still maintain the proper aspect ratio.

Yes, it's in the details view.

Perhaps seeing the full backdrop and a with a brighter letter would solve the issue.