Edit "on now"

BackOrifice

BackOrifice

I would like to be able to edit under what's on now for live tv, I only want 5 things or so to show their can you guys please add this. It really is annoying now to be able to do this.

BackOrifice

Will setting Download channel information from live tv services On application startup atleast fix it from going from my tv logos to these greyed out looking or colored folders which are awful looking and drives me nuts.

12 minutes ago, BackOrifice said:

Will setting Download channel information from live tv services On application startup atleast fix it from going from my tv logos to these greyed out looking or colored folders which are awful looking and drives me nuts.

Hi, I'm not sure what you mean there. Can you show a screenshot example? Thanks.

BackOrifice
5 hours ago, BackOrifice said:

emby.jpg

After I get the logos to show a few hours later it keeps going back to this.

BackOrifice

I redid my entire server instead on windows I installed ubuntu and all problems went away.  Working faster and no stupid annoying stuff happens now, cover art loads instant the tv channels load instant the load time of everything is faster than it ever has been on my firetv stick the guide is accurate it just feels like a power house compared to windows 10 pro. I will install ubuntu on my other servers I use for emby problem solved! Should of did this from the beginning if I had of known it works 10x better on ubuntu. I hate windows 10 anyway ffs!

Hi, that issue wasn't anything to do with OS but the guide data.