Server Doesn't Start - Interrupts Network Connection

xupaosso

xupaosso

I've got a weird one for you. I've been unable to ever get v3 of Media Browser working. The server installs, but when it tries to open the network client, the page spins and never resolves. It also cuts my network connection overall. I'm able to ping, but any http connections cease functioning. I am a web developer by trade, so I have several servers running on my machine that could be interfering with the port. I've attached the log files here in hopes there's something there to help.

server-63543991533.txt

Lighthammer

What other servers you running?

I run mine on Windows 8.1 Ultimate with IIS running for some lite webhost duties and FTP duties and no problems here.

I DID find problems running Windows 2012 Server as opposed to Windows 8.1 though. By default Windows 2012 is trying to be more secure (though I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir with the credentials you quoted). 

Also, I know you can redefine the port through the web interface, but without doing some tinkering, I'm unsure myself if it's pulling this stuff from a config file. 

xupaosso

I run a WAMP server on port 80, and an Air Video server on port 45631. I also have ports 25565 and 8123 reserved for some Minecraft servers.