Xiaomi Stick TV petit soucis

MAX92

MAX92

Bonjour,

J'ai fait des essais avec ma nouvelle clé et il me reste quelques petits problèmes pour pouvoir switcher de mon PC à la clé.

Vidéo

Je n'arrive pas à lire des vidéos 4k. 

Audio :

DTS 5.1 : changement en DD

DTS 6.1 : changement en DD

DTS 7.1 : changement en DD

DD TrueHD : software decode mais pas en TrueHD

J'espère que ce post pourra aider les développeurs avec toutes les fichiers joints.

DTS 5.1.jpg

DTS 6.1.jpg

DTS 7.1.jpg

TrueHD.jpg

ffmpeg-remux-238fb644-25fe-4c58-b11e-993d7bdb2b3b_1.txt embyserver 4k.txt ffmpeg-remux-be72dbce-c74e-4891-9c61-93188f964b32_1.txt ffmpeg-remux-fad86695-b4bd-485b-bf99-ce34cf2cfa36_1.txt

embyserver son.txt

Edited by MAX92

Hi, can you please follow the instructions at the bottom here to submit a log from the android tv app:

Then let us know when you've done that and @ebr will review. Thanks.

MAX92
4 hours ago, Luke said:

What you can also try is sideloading our standard android app and see how that compares:

https://emby.media/emby-for-android.html

I can compare the sound with standard android app.

But I try to read 4k with Emby Android App, the same. Impossible to have the video.

ffmpeg-remux-53cf592b-94af-4cac-90b9-4187bad11b79_1.txt embyserver 4k.txt

Hi.  So your issue is the fact that DTS and TrueHD are not passing through?

It doesn't look like  your equipment supports those audio formats.  Exactly what equipment is being used and how is it connected?

The Mi does not support TrueHD to my knowledge.

Do you have options in the Emby app to enable DTS pass thru?  If not, then the system is not reporting support for DTS either.

"claim" is a good word.  I'm finding forums posts all over with people not being able to play these.

MAX92

Never mind. Thanks for your search @cayarsand @ebr

DTS goes to DD and I don't have many video in TrueHD yet. 

For my 4k problem, do you have a solution ? Why the server doesn't decode it ? 

Hi.  Looks like a problem with either file access or the library setup pointing to the wrong place.

10:52:55.015 /volume2/video/Films/Films UHD/Le Hobbit  - La Bataille des cinq armées (2014)/Le Hobbit  - La Bataille des cinq armées - 2160.hevc.dtshd_ma.mkv: No such file or directory

• Like 1

MAX92

I try a new test. I launch "Maléfique : le pouvoir du mal" on my PC. No Problem, the film was transcode because of "video codec not supported".
On the Mi Stick TV, I launch the film. First, no image no sound. In geek commentary, it tries to read without trancode : played method = direct.

I try "correction for play". I have the sound and played method = "direct stream" but still no image. I try again "correction for play" and the video stop with message "To many errors, giving up".

Do you need more information ? 

ffmpeg-transcode-c67f588c-f426-490f-8659-ab2a08d859ea_1.txt ffmpeg-directstream-6b9b42c3-9967-4cd8-a065-20f0b60bd3fc_1.txt ffmpeg-transcode-87a9a5ca-8f46-4b44-afe7-316085dde3f2_1.txt

embyserver.txt

Edited by MAX92

What happens if you play the same media BUT

Make sure Transcode->Allow subtitle extraction on the fly is not enabled (no check mark)

AND

Make sure no subtitle is selected during playback

What happens then?

MAX92

Is is the same. First non image, no sound.

When I try "correction for play". I have the sound  but still no image. I try again "correction for play" and the video stop with message "To many errors, giving up".

embyserver.txt ffmpeg-directstream-69fa16bb-6613-4789-9d9d-d7165da65455_1.txt ffmpeg-transcode-5a292f13-88b7-4c13-a4e0-59813483b713_1.txt