Metadata not searching on preferred sites

EsDeeEm

EsDeeEm

As source I prefer to use the thetvdb.com site to find the right information about the series. I noticed that already two shows don't get the right (or incomplete) data from the sites. Even when I select thetvdb.com as preferred downloader, and even deselect themoviedb, the metadata comes from the last site! Both shows (Once Upon a Time and Satisfaction) don't appear in the search window (when clicking "Identify") like they should when the information came from thetvdb.com.

This is very frustrating...

post-5107-0-07204500-1408391366_thumb.png

EsDeeEm

Sure... Satisfaction is the biggest problem...

IMDB number: tt3205236

themovieDB number: DOES NOT EXIST

thetvdb number: 280937

Whatever I do, the metadata manger keeps shoving this down my throat: https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/15280-satisfaction

When I use the IMDB and thetvdb number in the identify window, it only shows the "alternative" from themoviedb...

EsDeeEm

Have you tried to manually enter that thetvdb id into the Metadata manager and then do a refresh ?

Yup, more than once... No good... 

in general when you fix Id's you either want to fix them all or fix one and empty out all the others. just because you fix one, it might not be the first one that is checked.

Once upon a time though is obviously on tmdb so that has to be something different. so you'll have to explain that one.

EsDeeEm

in general when you fix Id's you either want to fix them all or fix one and empty out all the others. just because you fix one, it might not be the first one that is checked.

Once upon a time though is obviously on tmdb so that has to be something different. so you'll have to explain that one.

I've tried only entering the thetvdb number and leaving the others empty, but it still uses the wrong themoviedb version for "Satisfaction".

The problem with "once upon a time" is language based. There is no Dutch translation available on themoviedb, there is on thetvdb, but is not used by the system.