CoverArt didnt refresh Covers automatically

Darky

@@ebr

Yes of course, there are 3 type of covers AND that will working without any problem.

Let me explain more detailed:

When i drop a new .MKV file (H.264) into the library and let create both config file types (*.nfo and.xml) with MetaBrowser CA treat it as a "DVD" Cover but it must be tread as a bluray cover with an H.264 tag on it.

If i change Under "Display Settings" the field called "Treat Image as" into Blu-ray it will change to an bluray cover with a bluray tag on it.

Then after changing the field back to "MKV" it shows H.264 correct AND after now it will working vice versa (blu-ray > bluray tag - mkv > H.264 tag) for this file.

Any Idea why ?

OK, but

Two possibilities:

1) You are bringing up the image and CA is running before the item has been fully probed and we know exactly what the codec is.

2) You have potentially mapped some of your types (like mkv) to the DVD cover in the Specific Covers section of the configuration in CoverArt.

to 1: If i check in with "MKV" Tag nothing else helps exept a manuell refresh for that specific title. Also a second library scan didnt resolve the problem.

If i check in the title with an Blu-ray tag everythin is working right.

It looks like that there is a part of the software not working when a new file is check in with a MKV tag.

to 2: I use a blank "config" that means no specific definitions only the blank default profile.

As I said above, there is no "MKV" tag recognized by CA.

Also, images are not processed in a library scan so that will never have any effect.

If it didn't work the first time but does on a manual refresh, more than likely it is simply a matter of the first probe running before the file is completely in place (still ripping or copying).  That is something we try to work around but can't in all instances.

@@ebr

I found the problem:

1. CA is working fine because since some server versions MB didnt detect the videocodec for some mkv files correct. So under Report you see no detect codec and CA makes a grey cover.

2. The only way to fix this is to manually refresh this item under metamanager, after that everything will working include CA.

It looks like a broken detection of some mediatypes in MB ?!

Edited by Darky