MBC w/TMT6

Overseer

Overseer

Is anyone here running Total Media Theater (TMT) 6 as an external player for MBC? I've got a question concerning ISO playback. Mainly, how do I not have the ISO keep repeating after finishing?

• 2 months later...
Is anyone here running Total Media Theater (TMT) 6 as an external player for MBC? I've got a question concerning ISO playback. Mainly, how do I not have the ISO keep repeating after finishing?

Sorry, can't answer your question, but how are you getting TMT6 to start playback of the ISOs? I can set it up as an external player and it launches, but that's it. What's the command line you're using? Thx.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

• Like 1

Della Dog

Sorry, can't answer your question, but how are you getting TMT6 to start playback of the ISOs? I can set it up as an external player and it launches, but that's it. What's the command line you're using? Thx.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk 4

Same here. Could you please provide details. Edited by pdcinc

wraslor

Which exe are you guys pointing to?  I had a problem with tmt6 launching but not playing because I was pointed at the ulaunch.exe.  You want to point to utotalmediatheatre6.exe 

Edited by wraslor