Cannot add Gdrive account

Flintfamily

Flintfamily

Hi,

I have added the Gdrive sync plugin, created the app in Google, setup API's, OAuth consent and got Client ID and Client Secret successfully. When I try to add the Gdrive account and grant Emby permissions via the OAuth console everything is successful. However when I add the code and click save in Emby I get an endless loading loop. I looked in the forum and another user had a similar issue but the marked solution was just that he tried again a month later and it worked, which doesnt really help me.

Looking at the browser debug console I have the same issue he had with an Internal Server Error, status:500.

Any help would be appreciated. Screenshots attached.

1749254832_Gdrivecodeloop.thumb.jpg.8c9d8c6f14d39fcbb59027f4e3b66834.jpg

409244112_Browserdebug.thumb.jpg.d3b878aa3b43f706813843b0b0c709c1.jpg

Might this have anything to do with my LAN not correctly being identified as 192.168.0.105 within Emby?

1784607384_LANIP.jpg.26764566306a279f203971c9f88f9961.jpg

Hi, yes it could very well be related.

Do you have two different lans active?

Flintfamily

No, I don't think so. How would that work?

I tried shutting down the OpenVPN client on my server but nothing seemed to change and also manually entering the Local IP Address in Network settings but no change.

If I manually enter the IP is it normal that it doesn't display the IP but only the port on the dashboard?

If you're using OpenVPN client then you ARE introducing another lan segment.

What does your Network->Local IP address: look like?

Flintfamily

The dashboard shows as above 172.16.0.2 but the actual Lan is 192.168.0.1. The setting in network tab for local IP is blank I.e. default.

Change that setting in Network menu to be 192.168.0.105 (based on what you said the IP was earlier).
Restart your server.

192.168.0.1 is almost always your router IP not Emby Server.

Does 192.168.0.105 show up as the IP in the dashboard now?

Would you mind doing a quick remote session with me so I can take a look?
If so download and install AnyDesk from www.anydesk.com and send me the ID you get on launch via PM.
I'll connect and you'll get a message to approve the connection at which point I'll open a chat session with you.