Can you change which trailer plays for a movie?

TCEmby1

TCEmby1

Refreshed/replaced metadata, closed window and reopened. It had no effect. Should I restart server?

Happy2Play
2 minutes ago, TCEmby1 said:

Refreshed/replaced metadata, closed window and reopened. It had no effect. Should I restart server?

I don't follow, did you enable writing nfo?

But either way from what I see Emby is getting all videos no matter type (at least in the few tests I have done).

TCEmby1

How do you enable writing NFO as far as I know, emby has be doing it all on its own.  Yes the box is checked 'Metadata Savers: NFO' ... And if it is pulling all videos, can we select one over the other?

Edited by TCEmby1

Happy2Play
2 minutes ago, TCEmby1 said:

How do you enable writing NFO as far as I know, emby has be doing it all on its own.  Yes the box is checked 'Metadata Savers: NFO' ... And if it is pulling all videos, can we select one over the other?

Clicking the trailer play button plays them sequentially as written.

If you do not have a nfo file written next to the media the that is another issue, probably permissions but would need to see a server log.

Happy2Play

It would appear the json is missing type so all videos get written, but that is just my guess.

Happy2Play

Quick test this would appear to be fixed in moviedb plugin update v1.4.5.

Reidentified  2001 Space Odessey and got only the 3 trailers.

• Thanks 1

Happy2Play
7 minutes ago, TCEmby1 said:

What steps did you take to get it to refresh the metadata? I refreshed it and it is the same..

Library will have to be removed, library scan, delete all nfo files, re-add library, library scan.  This is do to a Refresh does not purge existing metadata only Identify does and I don't believe you want to manually Identify all media.

• Agree 1