Need help with IPTV setup

MFurman1211

MFurman1211

Hello So i want to setup my iptv service under live tv, i setup both links in the live tv sections, once the refresh guide is complete, is there a way to only select the channels i want? i had the provider restrict my access, so that their tv show library and movie library isnt provided to me and im restricted to only USA channels, but how do I organize the channels in Emby?

MFurman1211

Hello So i want to setup my iptv service under live tv, i setup both links in the live tv sections, once the refresh guide is complete, is there a way to only select the channels i want? i had the provider restrict my access, so that their tv show library and movie library isnt provided to me and im restricted to only USA channels, but how do I organize the channels in Emby?

On 4/4/2021 at 2:38 PM, MFurman1211 said:

Hi, What you want to do is save the m3u file locally then edit it with Notepad to further remove channels you do not want to load.  Then point Emby to your local m3u file.

If you want to assign channel number or other fancy stuff you can hand edit the file or you may want to look into using xTeVe which gives you a GUI to work with.  It has a small learning curve but makes hiding and numbering channels pretty easy once you get the hang of it.

Edited by cayars