All Images disappear on reboot

lal

Hi - I recently installed MediaBrowser Server.

I tried the latest stable build, and the latest beta that came out 2 days ago, and both produce the same problem.

Anyimte I reboot my computer, I lose all my metadata images, the rest of my metadata is a non issue. TV shows and Movies.

Am I missing a setting or something that's forcing me to manually redownload all the images everytime I have to reboot?

Beardyname

Are the files disappearing from the drives themselves ? or are they just not visible in the Web-ui for a couple of minuts ?

The images are on the drive.

The server simply doesn't recognize them for some reason. It recognizes all the metedata details, but not the images.

I've had the server up for 24 hours since my last reboot, and none of the images are showing.

This is the case on my PC, tablet, phone, roku3, and tv through dlna - same experience everywhere, no images.

Best guess - the server is doing its scan before your network is initialized.  Do the items also indicate they are "Offline"?

You may need to delay the server startup a bit.

Not offline.

I gave up and did a complete wipe of MBS and reinstalled.

My images don't dissapear anymore, yey!

I'm getting that error that a lot of other people are getting this morning "Root element is missing", so until I complete a full library scan / update, I'm not entirely sure if this solved it or not. More to come.