is it possible to tag muziek that needs no pause between the songs?

muppets4

muppets4

For example with live performance or mixed dance CD's? Can't find an option, but maybe I'm not looking in the right place. Lots of experience with Emby, but just began using the music features. I've searched the forum, but on 'mixed' or 'live' I get too many results on other topics.

Spaceboy
On 23/03/2021 at 03:48, Luke said:

Hi, have you looked into embedding gapless metadata into your audio files?

this isnt needed for any other media player i have ever used

I agree here.. most players now default to gapless playback.. one song data ends another begins ( BACK TO BACK , NO DROP IN AUDIO ) for seemless-ness.. Works for songs that are not mixed and songs/tracks that are..

Edited by Guest

I didn't say that it was, he was asking about tagging music for it so that's why I mentioned that. Our android and iOS apps support gapless music playback.

FrostByte

I've tried it in ET for Android and it works good.  Much more pleasant when listening to music where the tracks blend into each other

Spaceboy
57 minutes ago, Luke said:

I didn't say that it was, he was asking about tagging music for it so that's why I mentioned that. Our android and iOS apps support gapless music playback.

ok, thats one way of reading your response...

anyway, it doesnt work on ios i'm afraid. i just tried and theres a gap. less of a gap than with ET for windows but its a gap