Audiobooks: Basic Equalizer with adjustable/savable pre-sets

dapper

dapper

The Equalizer is one thing I use on almost every audiobook I listen to (listening on Android's "Smart Audiobook Player" -- which, as an aside, is by far the best player on Android if you're looking for general feature/usability inspiration)

It just has a super basic 5-frequency equalizer that you can save your setting as a general preference in 1 book, and then load into any other book later on.

I usually increase the lows and decrease the highs because the balance of audiobooks makes it fatiguing to listen to for extended periods.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Richard Branches
13 hours ago, dapper said:

The Equalizer is one thing I use on almost every audiobook I listen to (listening on Android's "Smart Audiobook Player" -- which, as an aside, is by far the best player on Android if you're looking for general feature/usability inspiration)

It just has a super basic 5-frequency equalizer that you can save your setting as a general preference in 1 book, and then load into any other book later on.

I usually increase the lows and decrease the highs because the balance of audiobooks makes it fatiguing to listen to for extended periods.

Many Android phones have an internal equalizer that is usually used by apps like the now defunct Google Play Music, the new YouTube Music and many more, I just hope devs bring it to the Emby for Android app soon.

You just have to "upvote" my post so the more upvotes it has the more importance it gets for devs to implement it.

Edited by Richard Branches