DLNA Folders

Djpistolpete

Djpistolpete

Just recently i noticed on my samsung tv when i click on mediabrowser (dlna) to open up folders all i get now is Movies, Music, TV, Channels.... And before i had Bluray, Movies A-m, Music DVD , etc etc...

is there away to get these back up and showing ? as now all my music dvds and blurays are all under one massive directory which is now MOVIES..  when before when i didnt have the app open on phone or tablet it was kinda easy to find what i wanted through the previous sub directories :)

hope someone out there understands me :

cheer

pete

we'll probably add a folders entry to that list for those that just want to see plain folders. but really the intention is to support the customizable user views from the web client, so that we can start to unify the presentations across apps. so in the web client if you click your user icon in the top right -> preferences, you can control how different libraries are grouped together (or not).

Djpistolpete

oh awesome well thanks for your reply mate much appreciated.. i have also been gettin alot lately of errors so when i goto browse libray by going right click on the tray icon im getting 

This webpage is not available

its driving me nuts lol... mb3 works for say 30mins or an hour then just lags and then doesnt work.. was working fine for ages and i totally love the software also but im puzzled to whats going on :(

cheers

Pete