How to ignore specific GameControllers?

Fragtality

Fragtality

Hi,

I can't really use Emby Theater because it reacts to Joysticks on the System (Throttle, Rudder). I can't select anything in the Top-Menu ("Start", "Favorites" for e.g.) - it always jumps back because of some Axis-Input.

I've tried to use devreorder (https://github.com/briankendall/devreorder) but does not work with Emby Theater.

Please at all: don't come up with ingenious Ideas like "you can disconnect your Joysticks". Just not an option and should not be necessary!

Hi there, we plan to add options to manage the gamepads in future updates. thanks for the feedback.

Fragtality

Hi Luke,

that would be nice! 

It does not need to be a sophisticated/complete Solution in the first Iteration. Something like a Configfile-Entry where one can add the GUIDs to ignore would already easily solve the Problem :) (like with devreorder)

• 2 years later...
Fragtality
On 3/11/2021 at 6:42 PM, Luke said:

Hi there, we plan to add options to manage the gamepads in future updates. thanks for the feedback.

Is there any News on this? Can't use the Windows Version for almost 3 (!) Years now and even the Web Interface now reacts to Game Controllers making it unusable on my PC. I mean the Premiere Subscriptions runs as long and I feel a bit hoaxed when calculating what that means in absolute Numbers ...