AutoOrganize doesn't find Meta-Data...sometimes

Maischens

Maischens

Hello,

i use Emby 4.5.2.0 on a Synology NAS and use the AutoOrganize 1.5.6.0

I name the Files ("Moviename (Year)") and copy them into the checked folder "New movies". Then click on Organize...

2 Cases

1. Case

The movies are complete new and not available in my "Movies" Directory

AutoOrganize find the Meta-Data and moves the files into the created folders......everything's fine

2. Case

Some movies are new and one movie already exists.

All movies who already exist are marked in red and copied into the exist folder. I only have to delete the movie-file in the "New movies" folder manually......thats ok

But the movies that are new are marked in red and the meta-data is not searched for.

If the movies organized and marked in red i cannot automatic search for the meta-data again by pressing organize. I have to do it manually. 

I have to click on the folder icon, select "movie", press the plus, the Name and the Year are inserted automatic and the meta-data will be found correct. After that the folder is created and the film is copied.

Why does AutoOrganize not edit the new films if there are already existing films with them or how can i start the automatic search again?

Maischens

sorry, i forgot the log file

but i have found the issue by myself.

i have activated the "auto-detect for movies". therefore, all movies are searched for, even if there are movies that already exist

to delete the left over files, i set the value to ".mkv". after the files have been moved to the existing folders and the old files replaced, they will be marked in red but will be deleted anyway. 

Thank you anyway