NON-EHS screen - no images

Carneth

Carneth

So, when I run the EHS screen in the default or in fact any theme i have - subduded, chocolate, or aztec.. I get all the images, art-work, background wall papers etc.. 

However, when I switch to non-EHS.. regardless of the theme, I get no artwork at all.. In any view mode..

Well, I say that.. I get 1 single album cover.. 

Any idea what's going on? 

This may become a moot issue for me as once the Aztec theme has sped up its EHS, i'll be switching EHS back on.. I just figured that I may not be the only person who has this issue!

Check the display preferences for the top level folder and be sure you haven't enabled banners.

Carneth

I disabled banners and restarted, however, still no images except 1... Any other settings i should be looking out for?

We're just poking in the dark without being able to see how you actually have things setup.

We'll need some screen shots of what you see in MBC and the web client/metadata editor for those same items so we can have some idea of what you are dealing with.

Carneth

yea, I understand.. I'll try and get some screenshots when I'm home.

I can easily do the first - screen shots of the home screen .. 

I just want to confirm what you need for the second .. Literally just a screen shot of the home on the web front end? 

No, how these top folders are setup so screen shots of the images tab in the metadata editor for those items and/or explorer shots of the actual folders.

Carneth

OK, great.. I can do that :) 

I'm almost certainly doing something dumb ... 

I'll upload some screen shots in about 4-5 hours time.